We are so excited to be able to offer delivery services throughout the LA area. As of right now we currently only offer pre-selected delivery dates to select from. As the Faulks Floral Co continues to bloom, we hope to offer additional delivery dates and shipments across the country in the near future. We charge a flat rate of $10.00 per delivery address.
We deliver Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. You will make your selection for a delivery date at checkout.
Delivery Time Frame
Deliveries occur between 10am-7pm. Currently the studio is not able to offer further specific delivery windows or guarantee any flower delivery times. Once your delivery has been made, we will send you a quick note via email.
Many of our favorite floral stems like ranunculuses, tulips, sweetpeas, and poppies tend to have a fragile lifespan.
Below are some tips to help keep your fresh cut florals happy:
- Keep your florals away from direct sunlight.
- Add cold clean water once a day. Remember if you use hot water it will open the floral buds faster.
Fun Fact: Add Sprite, or a penny to help fight off bad fungi. I know it sounds strange – but trust my 8th-grade science fair project.
- If you see a floral stem dying I suggest removing it from the arrangement and cutting the stem at an angle and adding it back to the arrangement. If the floral stem does not look like it will survive, remove it from the arrangement, then add clean water to help keep the other floral stems healthy.
All of our products are handcrafted by us for you and we guarantee that your floral arrangement will be fresh and beautiful. But please note, we aren’t able to guarantee the color. If for some reason we can’t get the exact color shown in the photos, you will receive something as close as possible that is in the same tone. You’ll never receive something wildly different.
We want you to be happy with your handcrafted florals. If you are unhappy with your order please contact the customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a refund we require you the following:
- You must notify us within 4 hours of receiving your florals of any issues.
- Our team member will ask for you to submit a detailed response on why you would like to return the item. The team member will also ask you to submit pictures of the arrangements. Please note that all arrangements are photographed and inspected before leaving the studio.
- If a refund is approved, the payment will be returned on the same card used to make the purchase.
- The product must be returned within 24 hours of delivery.
- You will work directly with a team member to schedule a time for pick-up from the same delivery location.
- We ask that you please keep the florals watered and in good condition.
- Once the florals have been returned to the studio your refund will be processed.
If you are looking for a custom arrangement of any kind please contact Jonathan at email@example.com.